Saturday, March 6, 2010

ps

A number that came back from the dead, I do not know who it is or whether I met him or not. Should never have deleted all those numbers. But my friend says that it is mean to unfriend so it is the only form of self-expression that I have. He asked me how I was, if I was done with my yoga master training, and if I was still in restaurants. I called him out on the fact that I was not training to be a jedi, and then proceeded to complain that I was still in restaurants. And then he asked me if I knew all the hot spots. I said no. I do not, never have, and never know the hot spots.
(I hate the night life, baby.
And I am not a NYC tour guide.)
I asked if he knew all the hot spots. He said no, that it was too cold. He said we should go out, when it was warm.
He said warmer was near to 60 to 50. So if an unknown number asks me out in a couple of months, I will say yes.
He seems my type of guy. (A bear.) Hibernation, this is what I like to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment