Saturday, February 20, 2010

the walrus said....

The end has come.

If you are ever on match.com, although, in fact, this will probably not apply, since everyone who is reading this will have not only read this blog, but is everyone who reads this blog is my friend, and none of my friends are ever single, do not forget to read the fine print. If you pay for 6 months and go for the 6 month guarantee, they will not tell you, or give you a count down.

Just one day I logged on, and it was all gone. The sexual predators, the stream of consciousness guys, the Tarzans, the script writers, the men petting large cats, all gone.

There is a void. Not only do I love my blog, but every night I come home, I check the gmail, I do a little face stalk, and then, nothing. There used to be so much more.

But not for the entertainment, not even for the blog can I justify the money.

We will all muddle through, somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment